Tuesday, 8 May 2012

Tamedia Headquarters by Shigeru Ban

IMG_0644 Yesterday I took pictures of the construction site of the Tamedia office building in Zurich, Switzerland, designed by Shigeru Ban. This webcam shows the construction site, it is located here.

The pictures below show the assembly of a standing frame element, five story high, in front of the already existing structure. This frame is later shifted to the position of the next frame axis in plan. Watch an animation of the construction sequence here.

IMG_0642 IMG_0635 IMG_0637 IMG_0630

13 comments:

Rizvi said...

Best Post Thanks Admin for the post.
"Vidmate Movies Downloader"

Rahul Saini said...

best deepavali gift ideas
best decoration ideas for diwali

allstarzgamecomm said...

Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Anyway,
just wanted to say great blog! 슬롯
(mm)

Amreen Scanlon said...

I would strongly love to recommend the services of the best team of dark web hackers. They are professional and very discreet in carrying out their jobs, they have the best customer service agents and satisfaction at heart. If you have any services you wish to contact them for, go on (contact@wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com) WhatsApp +1 (519) 398-1460, They help track and monitor your cheating partner's phone without his idea, clear or erase criminal records as well as repair a bad credit score, all social media hacks, Recovery Funds / Cryptocurrency / Binary / Forex / Recovery of Stolen Bitcoin and many others. website : https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/

메리트카지노 said...

I'm writing on this topic these days, 메리트카지노, but I have stopped writing because there is no reference material. Then I accidentally found your article. I can refer to a variety of materials, so I think the work I was preparing will work! Thank you for your efforts.


yadongbiz said...

This is a very neatly written article. This article gives clear idea for the new viewers. This is a topic which is close to my heart… Best wishes! 야한동영상

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
야설
야한동영상

japanyadongcom said...

It’s really a cool and useful piece of info. I’m glad that you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing. 국산야동

Please visit once. I leave my blog address below
야설
국산야동

casinosite.one said...

I read it and I'm very happy with the post.

casinosite777.top said...

Let's spread good stories like this again.

casinositeguidecom.JDS said...

It’s very informative and you are obviously very knowledgeable content on your site.

safetotositepro.JDS said...

I really enjoyed reading it.

Sharon McMillan said...

Hello everyone, Rustik Cyber Hack Service are the only true and guaranteed cryptocurrency recovery professionals. I want to tell you about how I almost had my life ruined by a man who conned me out of $509,278.10 after I fell for a romantic hoax. I fell for this con man, and it damaged my connection with my family. My life savings were stolen by this scammer I met on a dating website while he seemed to be in trouble, and I assisted him numerous times since I was continually sending money through Bitcoin and bank transfers. As a result, I had to declare bankruptcy. I borrowed money to help him, but I later learned that he was a con artist. After a buddy of mine showed me an article about Rustik Cyber Hack Service and how they are capable of recovering any crypto coins Bitcoin, USDT, ETH, Dogecoin, and bank transfer funds. from any type of con artist, i reach out to Rustik Cyber Hack Service discuss my situation, and send all the information of the transfer payment I made to the scam. In less than 24 hours I was able to get through everything and to my great surprise, they quickly retrieved most of what I had lost to my Bitcoin wallet address. If you find yourself in such difficulty, get in touch with them right away. to recover your scammed funds back to your bank account or to your bitcoin wallet address  Email: rustikcyberhackservice@gmail.com all thanks to Rustik Cyber Hack Service Call/WhatsApp + 1) (3 8 6) 3 4 8 --- 7 8 3 8

Kimberly Satterfield said...

I was recently scammed out of $153,000 by a fraudulent crypto-forex investment scheme, which added significant stress to my already difficult health issues, as I was also facing cancer surgery expenses. Desperate to recover my funds, I spent hours researching and consulting other victims, which led me to discover the excellent reputation of Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security, I came across a Google post It was only after spending many hours researching and asking other victims for advice that I discovered Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security stellar reputation. I decided to contact them because of their successful recovery record and encouraging client testimonials. I had no idea that this would be the pivotal moment in my fight against cryptocurrency theft. Thanks to their expert team, I was able to recover my lost cryptocurrency back. The process was intricate, but Mikhail Group Programmer Cyber Security commitment to utilizing the latest technology ensured a successful outcome. I highly recommend their services to anyone who has fallen victim to cryptocurrency fraud. For assistance, contact WhatsApp: + 1 38 6 348 7838 mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@gmail.com

mikhailgroupprogrammercybersec@programmer.net